[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Rope-snake example in Upanishads

D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ dvnsarma at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 14:40:54 EST 2017

Bilvamangala uses a corpse (which happens to be that of his wife who
committed suicide vexed with her life with Bilvamangala) to cross the
stream and mistaking a snake to be a rope uses it to climb to the first
floor where Chintamani lives

regards,
Sarma.

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 4:58 PM, H S Chandramouli via Advaita-l <