[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Pāśupata, Pāncharātra, etc. composed by Śiva and Viṣṇu as mohaka śāstra

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at lalitaalaalitah.com
Thu Feb 16 22:17:58 EST 2017

On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 6:15 AM, V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
[advaitin] <advaitin at yahoogroups.com> wrote:

> 'Pāṣaṇḍagajakesarī' by the author (Sri Abhinava Shankaracharya).

​Any copy of this work?
I think that it is identical with *kaulagajamarddanaH *of ​
*kRRiShNAnanda-achalaI(giriH/parvataH)*. This work was published years ago
in form of letho. Then it appeared on my website a few years ago.
There is another similar work of *bhaTTojI dIxitaH* called
*tantrAdhikAranirNayaH* which was published from *kAshI* a long ago, then a
better version was edited by *Ashok Kumar Kaliya* and published.

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः*www.lalitaalaalitah.com