[Advaita-l] Wonderful list of adjectives for samsAravRkSha

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 07:28:56 EST 2017

Namaste Venkateshji,

I haven't a clue as to why you bring this issue of what the simile
represents elsewhere, but all I can say is that the rule is to stick to the
वाच्यार्थ when possible and not bring लक्ष्यार्थ, especially when the tree
itself is a simile to संसार।

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */

On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 4:49 PM, Venkatesh Murthy via Advaita-l <