[Advaita-l] Happiness in the Deep-Sleep State

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 6 23:16:14 CST 2017

Chandramouliji - PraNams

Thanks for your input. What I am looking for is how different advaita accharyas - have interpreted the different statements of the Upanishads relating to the deep-sleep state - since it forms also one of the basis for 'advaita' anubhava.
One Mr. Aravind Sharma analyzes the deep sleep state as per Adviata - of course quoting some western scholars. - The article is available in pdf form - when I looked into Google.  http://cincinnatitemple.com/articles/Sleep-as-a-State-of-Consciousness.pdf

I have a feeling that he is trying to impress some western scholars without any clear understanding of the deep-sleep state as per Advaita. Hence my question to see how the scholars have understood.
Hari Om!Sadananda