[Advaita-l] Fw: Fwd: Reply to Gaudiya enthusiast

Kripa Shankar kripa.shankar.0294 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 06:57:59 CST 2017

It is futile to reason with self-conceited ones. As long as such views are limited to a cult, there is no harm ( to Advaita or Shankara). Only when the core concepts of Advaita are hijacked and the same bigoted concepts are dished out, disguised under Advaita keywords / terminology, there will be confusion among everyone.

Hence the modern Advaita teachers should have moral responsibility to teach only what has been taught ‎to them with honesty. At least, if they are diverting, they should confess the same and declare their views as such.
‎
Regards
Kripa ‎
‎
Vyasaya Vishnu roopaya Vyasa roopaya Vishnave
Namo vai Brahma nidhaye Vasishtaya namo namaha