[Advaita-l] [advaitin] The Bhashyas of Adi Shankara

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 00:51:43 CST 2017

Dear Sunilji,
Excellent, thank you. So if you had the paper already and has read it, why,
pray, did you ask Sri Vidyasankar for it?

Also please tell me where in the paper  does Pathak claim that the
manuscript that he discovered says that Abhinava Shankara was born in 788
in Chidambaram? Here is what you said previously:

"I think Sri  Nava Shankara was indeed a great scholar and if I remember
correctly the manuscript, which Pathak found and on that basis he (Pathak)
wrote a paper, Nava (Abhinava) Shankara was born  in 788 CE in Chidambaram."

Regards,
Venkatraghavan

On 9 Jan 2017 2:19 a.m., "Sunil Bhattacharjya" <