[Advaita-l] Dayanand Saraswathi interview - Very interesting stand taken by Swami

Kripa Shankar kripa.shankar.0294 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 07:48:48 CST 2017

Please note that I was interested in Dayanand Saraswathi's views only in the context of that interview. To be honest, I don't know much about Chinmayananda or Chinmaya mission.

You have got me wrong. In my earlier mails, I had made it clear that I have no respect for Kanchi mutt and it's gurus. I don't pretend otherwise unlike some impostors here. I had also provided a valid source regarding that. Opening a can of worms here, but Kanchi mutt is at the center of all ‎disputes today. It seems strange to me that when Kanchi mutt or it's sepoys try to discredit Adi Shankaracharya, no one seems perturbed. But when the same claims are questioned, they become too holy to point fingers at.

This whole 'maharshi' and 'paramacharya' ‎game of - you pat my back and I'll return the same happened during the same time. It should also be noted that, this game picked momentum after HH Sri Sachidananda Shivabhinava Nrsimha Bharati had made great efforts to revive traditional ways. All claims of the praise for ramana by Sringeri Acharyas are a bundle of lies.
‎
It's good to know that you have studied Vedanta under him. Like I said, I was only referring to the comment made in the interview. If he indeed commented on ramana's work, still that doesn't change anything(wrt to the current topic). I think he expressed his views quite clearly in the interview.  ‎

Regards
Kripa
‎
AchArya ghAtinAm lokA na santi kulapAmsana ~
There is NO region, O wretch of your race, for those who seek to slay an AchArya