[Advaita-l] Dayanand Saraswathi interview - Very interesting stand taken by Swami

Kripa Shankar kripa.shankar.0294 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 17:05:35 CST 2017

I concede that your assessment of Dayanand Saraswathi's statement is more appropriate. Let me just clarify that I didn't take a condescending tone towards housewives, in case if I have come across like that.

As for the western academicians, I wouldn't trust them even if they were to tell the truth. Such is their credibility. ‎But my focus was on the statement given by Mahasannidhanam.

Now my doubt is just this : There is a lot of difference between what you are saying and what Rama said. I just want to know, if it is possible, as to what is the exact verbatim of Mahasannidhanam to this question. Because Rama said Gurugal even made comparisons to his own Guru HH Sri Abhinava Vidyatirtha and even Vidyaranya. ‎

‎Regards
Kripa ‎

AchArya ghAtinAm lokA na santi kulapAmsana ~
There is NO region, O wretch of your race, for those who seek to slay an AchArya