[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Paper on Kenopanishad

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 04:44:59 CST 2017

I am really not sure if I should continue with this post. But I have done
so purely with a view to set the record straight since I had presented
earlier the views of Sri SSS as stated in his book on Kenopanishad. The
link I had earlier furnished is the sixth edition of the book published in
2004, though I had used the print version of the same edition for my post.
It also happens to be the latest edition to the best of my knowledge. I am
translating here from the introduction to this sixth edition by the
publishers ( It is available in the link I had given earlier also ).

Quote  << During the  lifetime of the Pujya Swamiji itself the third
edition of the book covering both the pada bhashya and vAkya bhashya was
published in 1963. Subsequently in 1984 and 1994 when the book was reissued
only the pada bhashya was covered as it was felt that the vAkya bhashya was
not of much interest to the readers. However now at the request of  a large
number of readers this sixth edition is issued covering both the pada
bhashya and vAkya bhashya as earlier, also including at the end the
upanishad moolam separately for the benefit of readers who would like to do
the pArAyanam of the same. >>

No comments needed I presume.

Regards

​t​