[Advaita-l] Hyperlinked Saankarabhaashyam from Sringeri Matha

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 23:41:15 CST 2017

Namaste Sri Vidyasankar,

This would be of extraordinary help. A thousand thanks to everyone behind
this effort - please do pass them on to the right people.

I'm practically parked in advaita sharada on most days, it's been extremely
helpful indeed.

Regards,
Venkatraghavan

On 18 Jan 2017 10:00 p.m., "Vidyasankar Sundaresan via Advaita-l" <