[Advaita-l] Hyperlinked Saankarabhaashyam from Sringeri Matha

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 09:39:12 CST 2017

Dear Praveen,

The thanks are really due to a small team at Sringeri and Prof. Yogananda's
team in Mysore, who are making it all happen. Please do keep in contact
with them and see where you could contribute, in terms of time and effort.

Keying in the texts, editing and proofreading are all painstaking work,
which take quite some amount of time and patience! They have been doing the
major effort quietly, as a sevA to the advaita vedAnta sampradAya and the
Sringeri Peetham and Acharyas. It is characteristic of Sringeri that such
work is done with dedication, silently, without doing marketing and
publicity about it! They take care that what is released is as clean and
well done as they can get it, and they work on continuously updating the
material as well.

I am sharing the information here on this forum, as and when needed, only
because our members would naturally be interested in this invaluable
resource. When I get an intimation to know that the ubhaya jagadguru
AcAryas have approved the next phase of the advaitasharada project for
release, I will inform our list accordingly.

Best regards,
Vidyasankar