[Advaita-l] Mantras for daily chanting

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 19:35:04 CST 2017

Dear sir,

You asked whether anyone on the list has enquired into who is the chanter,
who is the knower of the recitation and who exists before the recitation.

My response is that those who are asking these questions necessarily keep
quiet and don't answer. If anyone has found the answer, they see no need to
answer it. If someone hasn't yet found the answer, they wouldn't want to
admit failure. In either case, silence is the answer.

Best regards and namaskaras,
Vidyasankar