[Advaita-l] Mantras for daily chanting

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 00:42:22 CST 2017

Namaste

Your question is like the Chandala disguised Siva's question to Adi
Sankara when he said 'Apasara' 'Move away'. What can he move? Body or
Atma? Body is matter and impure. Atma is pervading everywhere and
actionless. How to move it? To this Adi Sankara had no answer.
Similarly for your questions there is no answer but Sashtanga Pranams
if you have realized the Truth. Otherwise if you have to still get
Citta Suddhi all these Mantras will help you to get Citta Suddhi.
Nothing wrong in person doing all the Karmas for Citta Suddhi.

If you have realized Truth you should not disturb others trying for
Citta Suddhi by Karmas, Mantras, Discussions and so on. Na Buddhi
Bhedam Janayed Ajnaanaam Karmasanginaam. Kindly read and understand
the Geeta sloka.

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 5:18 PM, sreenivasa murthy
<narayana145 at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>
>          Who exists prior to the recitation of the mantra which is nothing
> but a group of varnas? Who is the knower of the recitation itself? Who is
> the chanter? Has anyone of you made an inquiry / enquiry into this question?
>
> With respectful namaskarams,
> Sreenivasa Murthy

-Venkatesh