[Advaita-l] Interacting with scholars

murali hr muralihr1977 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 05:54:22 CST 2017

Dear All,

Good effort !

We have prepared a platform to map such heritage .

Currently being used to conserve the heritage of Pondicherry

http://pondymap.org/mapp

We members can support us we can create a similar site that puts in all the
information including the photos and also the talk by the scholars.

I also wanted to map all the places visited by Sri Shankaracharya !

regards
murali

regards
murali

On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 4:08 AM, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <