[Advaita-l] Dayanand Saraswathi interview - Very interesting stand taken by Swami

Kripa Shankar kripa.shankar.0294 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 07:23:17 CST 2017

Namaste Praveen,

Even self inquiry cannot be the cause of jnana. As Sadananda has already stated, there is no tvam padaartha which differentiates the Vedantic method. Go on, come up with a justification for that :D

I am just saying he is not a Vedantin and his teachings are not Vedanta. If you agree with this, then there is no debate. It then proves that he cannot be considered as jnAni. You can call it whatever you want - Neovedanta or mysticism or a cult. But you have been arguing that he is a jnAni and his teachings are Vedanta. ‎
‎
‎Regards
Kripa ‎

yo vedAdau svaraH prokto vedAnte cha pratiShThitaH |
tasya prakRRiti-lInasya yaH parassa maheshvaraH ||