[Advaita-l] Dayanand Saraswathi interview - Very interesting stand taken by Swami

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 27 13:42:04 CST 2017

Qupte
Again, if you are willing to analyse it critically, then you have to consider that there is no tvam pada in this self-inquiry method.
Unquote

Advaitin thinks that what is in me is in you and what is in you is in me and  there is no difference, except that it is inside the five layers (koshas),which we have due to our desires. Only when one starts overcoming the desires the layers will start vainshing gradually and at the end there will be no difference between tvam and aham.