[Advaita-l] Without Shakti, Brahman has no role

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jun 5 10:09:10 EDT 2017

Dear Sri Praveen Bhatt ,
     You write :" However, I'd be surprised if he said also taught you that all other works of Bhagavatpadacharya, except Upanishadbhashya, are irrelevant.​"         My Revered Guru never taught me that all other works of Bhagavatpadacharya, except upanishadbhashya,were irrelevant. He gave me the teaching of Upanishads and Sri Shankara's commentaries to suit my requirements for Atmajnana alone because that was my goal. I never felt the need for the other works of Sri Shankara and I never read them nor studied them as the teaching given by my Revered Guru was enough.        Nowhere I have stated that the study of other works of Sri Shankara are not required by a seeker. I am not that stupid to make such a statement. I know very well that just because I do not feel the need for other works  the others also do not need them. Sri Shankara's teachings are like a big ocean and I have taken that much of teaching which quenched my thirst. When once the thirst was quenched further seeking, reading etc. dropped off on their own accord.
You write : "Through what should one know That owing to which all this is known!"THAT  was What my Revered Guru taught me. Mantras 2-1-3&2-1-4 of Kathopanishad and Mantra 2-4 of Kena Upanishad and the Shrautatarka as stated in Brahmasutra 2-1-6 helped me in my inward journey.

With this I close.
With respectful namaskarams,Sreenivasa Murthy

​