[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Jun 16 02:21:43 EDT 2017

Prashant Parikh
---------------

Hariḥ Om.

My name is Prashant Parikh, I am a student of traditional Advaita Vedanta,
associated with Arśa Vidyā Gurukulam. I wish to mainly join for my
own learning.

Aditya Kumar

Greetings! I got to know about this site from yahoo advaitin group. I had
posted something in that group but it never showed up. Hence I am trying my
luck here.

I am inherently a Shakta but traditionally, I am a Vedantin. I am planning
to write some articles on these topics but I am not sure if my understanding
is correct. I am also interested in Purva Mimamsa because it seems like one
of the most pragmatic schools that ever existed.