[Advaita-l] Vaadiraaja Teertha's Yuktimallika - Advaita Criticism - Slokas 1-10 to 1-13

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 05:08:28 EDT 2017

Namaste Chandramouliji,

I also hit 3.3.32 some time back, read it and came back to see that you had
already replied! It mentions that some who are free may be born due to
prArabdha extending across lives or as a part of Ishvara's mission taking
up multiple bodies sequentially or simultaneously, while remaining free all
the while.

I remember the upper limit mentioned to such prArabdha extending across
births to be seven, but I have not found that here. Would be helpful if
someone can direct me.

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 2:15 PM, H S Chandramouli via Advaita-l <