[Advaita-l] A request

Vēdānta Study Group vedant.study at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 13:21:58 EDT 2017

Harihi Om,

Pujya Swami Dayananda Saraswati ji, who attained Mahasamadhi 2 years ago,
and other teachers of the Arsha Vidya Gurukulam, have been doing a
tremendous job balancing the fine line between traditional teachings, and
reaching out to a contemporary audience, without diluting the former.

Here's a set of Vedanta Sara pravachanams by Swamini Atmaprakashananda ji.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWjpkY4mU2RDZo5oVW4KB61myTpVBbeJD

More can easily be searched for on YouTube.

Harihi Om

On 28 June 2017 at 12:25, kuntimaddi sadananda via Advaita-l <