[Advaita-l] Quantum Physics came from Vedas: Schrödinger and Einstein read Veda's

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 05:56:54 EST 2017

Pranams Sri Sarma Ji,

Reg  << So your quotations do not in any way affect my
simple question.

Why these people with all their anushThana and swadhyaya of vedas who claim
Vedic origin of modern science
themselves could not do what westerners did?>>,

The answer is also equally simple Sri Sarma Ji.  In earlier times,  weapons
did their job through mantras. Sage Bharadwaja entertained entire ayodhya
citizenry who accompanied Bharata to visit Sri Rama just by his power
acquired through such anushthanas only. Any number of such examples are
available. But what has happened since is that the techniques have been
lost to posterity. How I do not know. But that does not negate the
potential capability of such anushthanas.

Regards

On Sat, Mar 4, 2017 at 3:46 PM, D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ via Advaita-l <