[Advaita-l] Sri Dakshinamurthy Stotra

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Wed May 17 08:05:33 EDT 2017

I have also read through the books by Swami Chinmayananda, Swami
Harshananda, and some in kannada also. There is no such mention in any of
them. Sri Alladi Mahadeva Shastry who has edited a book on the Stotra
including commentaries on the same by  Swayamprakasha Yati (Tatwa Sudha),
Sri Sureswaracharya (Manasollasa) and Swami Ramatirtha (Tika on
Manasollasa) does not also make any such mention in his Introduction to the
book. Curiously Sri Subbaramaiya  quotes profusely from Tatwa Sudha and
Manasollasa also in support of his contention.

Regards