[Advaita-l] Sri Dakshinamurthy Stotra

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Wed May 17 09:28:56 EDT 2017

Copying from earlier post for ready reference

There is a very exhaustive work in english on  << Shri Dakshinamurthy
Stotram - A study based on Manasollasa and Tattvasudha >> written by Sri
Subbaramaiya. It is a Magnum Opus on the subject and is considered the most
authoritative treatise on the same. It is in two volumes which can be
downloaded at the following links.

<< https://archive.org/details/SridaksinamurtistotramVolIByD.S.Subbaramaiya

<< https://archive.org/details/SridaksinamurtistotramVolIIByD.S.Subbaramaiya