[Advaita-l] Sri Dakshinamurthy Stotra

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Wed May 17 10:12:03 EDT 2017

Namaste Praveen Ji,

Reg  << Would anyone know if these Swamijis talk of DSV/ EJV anywhere ​in
any of their talks in explaining Srishti prakriya of any work?>>,

You can refer to the ongoing talks on Vichara Sagara by Swami
Paramarthananda. In the earlier part of the talks he mentioned that the
work subscribes to DSV though I am not sure if it subscribes to EJV.
Swamiji mentioned that a detailed account of DSV will be covered in later
part of the talks. But I lost access to that part since the talks are not
made available freely for the past some time.

Reg  << I do not see why it has to be that way and so I do not agree it is
that way. If its not specifically mentioned, one can explain it using
either SDV or DSV as long as the explanation fits. I can bring in DSV too
in almost all creation stories.>>,

I did not mean that they cannot be explained by DSV. I only meant that
generally explanation is given by way of SDV.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>