[Advaita-l] Fwd: Rama and Krishna are Jiva-s - Mahabharata

Sanju Nath sanjivendra at gmail.com
Sat May 20 13:08:37 EDT 2017

Dear Subrahmanian-ji,

Similar questions come up for me too while reading many threads related to
Shiv and Vishnu and Rama and Krishna and Devi...
Thank you for the straightforward explanation on Ishvara's anugraha
requiring a clear, non-sectarian value/understanding of Ishwara for Advaita
Siddhi.

Pranam.
Sanju.

On Sat, May 20, 2017 at 11:37 AM, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <