[Advaita-l] The deniability of perception

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Tue May 23 15:35:24 EDT 2017

Namaste Sri Srinath ji,
Thanks for the invitation, but my time schedule at the present does not
permit following multiple forums.

I appreciate your sensitivity towards others' likes and dislikes (as you
perceive them) and choosing not to respond here.

That is your choice of course, but for what it is worth -

I cannot speak for anyone else, but I see nothing wrong with challenges, as
long as they are presented rationally. It helps to clarify thought and
identify areas where things have not been correctly understood. Of course,
the participants will have to follow basic rules of social decorum etc, but
in general, that should not be too difficult.

Regards,
Venkatraghavan

On 22 May 2017 3:46 p.m., "Srinath Vedagarbha" <svedagarbha at gmail.com>