[Advaita-l] Who is Ishwara? He is NARAYANA only. Beautiful and soothing Narayana Bhajan

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Tue May 23 22:22:14 EDT 2017

The 'question' Kalyan is posing has been answered many times over in this
list and also in the BVP. His inability to comprehend the answers, he is
transferring to others as their inability to answer. It is clear that he
has an agenda: to discredit Advaita and Shankara. A true jijnasu will not
display this kind of behavior. It is best he is ignored.

regards
vs

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 6:18 AM, Praveen R. Bhat via Advaita-l <