[Advaita-l] Shodashopachara during Homa/Havan

Balasubramanian Ramakrishnan rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Wed May 24 05:37:17 EDT 2017

In the Tamil aapastamba smaarta tradition, there is no ShoDashopacAra pUjA
for Agni in agnimukham. In the case of certain homes such as navagraha
homam, the navagraha and other devatas are invoked in a kalasha, placed
usually north of the vedi. The ShoDashopacAra pUjA and punaH pUjA are for
the kalasham only.

Which tradition is this?

Rama

On Sat, May 13, 2017 at 3:56 AM Venkateswaran N E via Advaita-l <