[Advaita-l] Question/Clarification on Chanting Vaidika mantras

R Krishnamoorthy srirudra at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 02:03:03 EDT 2017

Dears
Knowing the meanings of mantras will definitely help in focused chanting.
But not knowing the meaning does not result in not getting bestowed of the
benefits of correct chanting. Pronouncing the mantras and the chanting are
more important.
R. KRISHNAMOORTHY.
On 2 Nov 2017 11:19, "V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l" <