[Advaita-l] prayAshchitaM for sAvitribhraShTAH

Rajesh Benjwal rbenjwal at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 08:15:59 EST 2017

​​
Thanks, Venkatraghavanji for your suggestion.

I just checked Apasthambha sUtra and found अतिक्रान्ते सावित्रया: काल ऋतुं
त्रैविद्यकं ब्रह्मचर्यं चरेत्।Means If the proper time for Savitri has
passed, one shall observe the duties practiced by students familiar with
tri-vidyA for a whole Ritu.

Looks convincing, let me check it with some Acarya, if I am taking the
right meaning, who follows Apasthambha sUtra.

Thanks

--

*Rajesh Benjwal*