[Advaita-l] prayAshchitaM for sAvitribhraShTAH

Venkata sriram P venkatasriramp at yahoo.in
Tue Nov 7 05:28:14 EST 2017

Namaste,
There is one shloka in Manu Smriti about performing three प्रजापत्य कृच्छ also.
I discussed this issue with our Acharya Br.Sri. Narendra Kapre-ji.  His advice is to go ahead with
प्रजापत्य कृच्छ which is feasible in current circumstances.  Rest are difficult to follow and practice.

He has also advised to perform panchagavya-prAshana and nAma-smaraNa (pref. rAma mantra japa) that
cleanses off the sins.

After upanayana, performance of sahasra gAyatri japa regularly everyday would absolve all doshas.

regs,
sriram