[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: On evidence for and against Yugas of Indian chronology

GR Vishwanath grv144 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 08:53:07 EST 2017

So when Anuman clashes with Shruti/Smriti-- did our Acharayas address this
explicitly? Is there a specific quote from Sankara or a Purva Mimamsin tht
directly
addresses this question of how to proceed when there is a conflict ?
Specific links will be appreciated

Vishwanath

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 1:59 AM, Raghav Kumar Dwivedula via Advaita-l <