[Advaita-l] Trimurtis are created of Pancha bhūta-s - Shankara

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Nov 22 08:46:12 EST 2017

To my understanding, it is clear that according to this Bhashyam,
>> Hiranyagarbha is NOT a product of panchabhutas.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

The discussing issue will be much clear if we investigate the origination of Ishwara (sOpAdhika brahma), chaturmukha brahma, hiraNya garbha, virAt purusha, prajApati, prathamaja etc.  as per our shAstra-s.  BTW, do we really have issue here when we already determined that jagat / Ishwara is mere jeeva's avidyA kalpita srushti??  Just wondering.

Hari hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar