[Advaita-l] Self-effort or Fate?

R Krishnamoorthy srirudra at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 10:24:03 EST 2017

Dears
Fate is preordained but one does not know what is his, /her fate. So one
has to put in efforts to achieve one 's goal. One knows one is mortal but
doesn't one takes efforts to live as long as possible? The Gita says all
efforts are governed by 5 "factors. Out of this Daivam is the deciding
factor. 18th Chapter 14th and 15th stanzas.
R. Krishnamoorthy
On 22 Nov 2017 13:01, "Aditya Kumar via Advaita-l" <