[Advaita-l] Chanting Gayatri overseas

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 01:38:45 EDT 2017

Pranams,

Here is the talk on Swadeshi Indology conference 2 which has a speech of
Sri Ravi Shankar Prasad. Dr. Subramanian Swami also gives a keynote.

https://youtu.be/kvEIBfEnwXM?t=12m

It is good to listen from the beginning. At 19:19  Ravi Shankar Prasad
Talks about Original Copy of Indian Constitution.

Award function - Swadeshi Indology Conference 2 — Closing Session
https://youtu.be/lkDfIrZy2VY?t=1h2m39s

>From 1:03.30 Disciples of Brahmarshi Sri Mani Dravid Shanstringal's
disciples are given award.

Rajiv Malhotra Darshan with Kanchi Shankaracharyas to Discuss Common
Interests
https://youtu.be/tNKCTknE59M

New Video (I have not seen) - The junior Kanchi Acharya, Sri Vijayendra
Saraswathi, was recently interviewed by Rajiv Malhotra.
https://youtu.be/tNKCTknE59M

Beacon of Knowledge, representative and protector of vedic dharma -
Sringeri Matha has branch in USA and performs shraddha. Sends Pundits from
it's gurukuls and Brahmarshi Sri Mani Dravid Shanstringal's disciples
accept award at the hand of Sri Rajiv Malhotra ji. They associate with a
foreigner. Sri Kanchi Shankaracharya ji and Junior Shankracharya ji also
appreciate his works nad both exchange books. There are some Brahmins
present at the meeting. All of these institutions and gentleman are men of
lofty characters and knowers of dharma.

Now I am curious to see the response of knowledgeable members.
There is smile on my face and a little bit of mischief in my heart :D

Breaking of ghata (symbolizing excommunication and breaking of bond with
foreign Hindus / Brahmins), no shraddha possible at mleccha land (foreign
land), Brahmins loosing brahminhood, why can't they (pundits) come back to
India, why not practice svadharma in Bharat. What is their purpose for
traveling to Mleccha land ?? economical reasons??

OM
Sujal