[Advaita-l] Chanting Gayatri overseas

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 03:54:03 EDT 2017

Namaste,

I agree with what you say. However, Srigeri Matha is not irresponsible
matha. They must have a reason to do so.
I think that today, dharma has deteriorated to such an extend, especially
in cities, that it may be an emergency, hence Apatdharma may be invoked
rather than sAmAnya dharma.

Look at Kerala, it no more 'God's Own Country' Hindus are minority and
Kerala is ruled by Communists.
In north, there are few who may practice varNAshrama dharma in a proper
way.

There is reason for everything. I dont know what it is, but without cause,
there is no action.

OM
Sujal

On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 1:07 PM, Venkatesh Murthy via Advaita-l <