[Advaita-l] Chanting Gayatri overseas

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 03:58:53 EDT 2017

Pranams,

Even Ādi Śankara has broken Āshrama dharma when he attended his mother's
cremation.

Thank you Sri Subbu ji sharing sharing your thoughts in this and earlier
emails.

A little off-topic: I humbly feel that we should not try to find perfection
in anybody. Except Iśvara no one else is perfect. People find faults in
Bhagavān Rāma also.

Hari OM
Sujal

On Sun, Oct 8, 2017 at 12:46 PM, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <