[Advaita-l] Chanting gayatri overseas

Kalyan kalyan_kg at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 01:02:42 EDT 2017

//
   4. Who actually initiated this establishment is not known to him, but
   according to him matha is just for administrative //

Sri Sujalji,

You are writing as if the Sringeri guru has no control over or relation with what happens in his own maTha! Is that even believable? I wonder what administrative purpose can be there, when there is no religious purpose.

As you know, people here, including you, have quoted the setting up of SVBF as a defense for foreign travel. Now you are cutting down your own arguments by saying the above!

  // 1. In Sringeri Matha, there is a belief that crossing ocean is not
   permitted.//

//6. Foreign travel should not be more than 3 days//

Note that the above two are contradictory. Do you want me to believe that the priests at SVBF keep changing every 3 days?

Regards
Kalyan