[Advaita-l] Chanting gayatri overseas

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 04:43:27 EDT 2017

Namaste
I was surprised to know that  Sri Vaishnava Acharyas have no hesitation
traveling abroad.

https://chinnajeeyar.guru/chinnajeeyar/hh-chinna-jeeyar-swamiji-usa-visit/

I do not know what is the particular reasoning they use to justify  travel
abroad.

I am assuming that in such matters, the same Baudhayana Dharma Sutras etc.,
are followed by them.

Om
Raghav

On 09-Oct-2017 1:30 PM, "Sujal Upadhyay via Advaita-l" <