[Advaita-l] Chanting Gayatri overseas

D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ dvnsarma at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 08:57:47 EDT 2017

Bhaskarji,
You have brought out the duplicity of these sanataniists
Rama's action in killing Sambuka was justified because he
was doing some thing against yugadharma , namely , sudra doing tapas,
when only brahmanas and kshatriyas were permitted to do tapas in treta yuga.
It is said that in Kali yuga sudras are permitted to do tapas.
Now when the members of these communities take sannyasa or do tapas
why do you not treat them with respect.

So we continue to hanker for situation in krita yuga which does not exist
and to which we are not likely to revert to.This is due to the selfish
interests of those
who govern the orthodoxy.

By dharma what sanatanists  mean is not the common normal dharma like
satya, ahimsa etc.,
but the ritualistic dharma.

By hankering for that, religous leadership is making itself irrelavent
to modern society and hence is being rightly ignored.

regards,
Sarma.

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 5:56 PM, Bhaskar YR via Advaita-l <