[Advaita-l] Chanting Gayatri overseas

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 13:18:41 EDT 2017

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 9:27 PM, Santosh Rao via Advaita-l <

> Namaste,
>
> To be a little more specific, I am looking for some discourses on
> traditional smartha dharma

You can hear talks of this kind, in Telugu, for example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc3WQeee_7c

There are talks, if you can search, by the Sringeri Acharyas, in various
languages. Swami Paramarthananda ji's talks are all in English and cover a
wide spectrum of smarta dharma and Vedanta. For example, he has given a 10
part talk on sandhyāvandanam. You can contact 'shāstraprakāśikā trust' in
Chennai and view their catalogue and order what you want.

regards
subbu