[Advaita-l] DEATH - Compulsory Eviction

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Thu Oct 12 22:40:59 EDT 2017

|    |

|   Dear Friends,                     Bhagavan Krishna said in Bhagavad Gita that "Jatasya hi dhruvo mrtyur dhruvam janma mrtasya ca tasmad apariharye 'rthe na tvam socitum arhasi" Which means that For one who has taken his birth, death is certain and for one who is dead, birth is certain. Therefore, in the unavoidable discharge of your duty, you should not lament.
Once sudhakarji  nicely wrote to me that One who is born will die ultimately. Death in a family is inevitable and a part of life.It is an external circumstance and scriptures say that to peg your happiness on an external thing is not correct. We have to find peace within. Circumstances will take its toll but to be objective is the requirement. Situations are not permanent and will pass. It could be for a better plan.That is what we need to do to strengthen our self's
Today's TIMES discussed this issue elaborately. Any person passes through different stages in which death is most certain and one has to leave this physical body at some time in future. One day the eyes of those who see will fade in 'Lipta' (The time taken in between to open the eyes & close the eyes) and their tongues freeze into silence from the 'siddhi' of the maa pitambara. Every human being will one day will leave this materialistic world and entering into another world which he will never leave.No one can sure when death will come and it may strike at any instant The gravity lies in not ending the life rather than beginning of new eternal life which gives everlasting happiness.Every one is engaged in their respective journeys from life to death in which some strives to satisfy their own desires & egos, where as others are restless in the " Love & fear of God".We see both types of people appearing same in this world, but there is a difference. It will be like this that those who live in service to god's work redeeming themselves by removing their past karma where as  people who live in worldly pleasures for their selfish desires are condemning themselves to  the down patal.
Death will over take every body, no one will escape as it is law of karma. Righteous people will have different attitude to death from the disobedient people.They are concerned with what come in the wake of death and they focus their attention on gaining honourable advisory position in the life after death.
We are obsessed with the world which meets our eyes and we fail to pay  attention to the call of Truth. If one wants to see the next life with our worldly vision one has to surrender to god completely. There is no-half surrender other wise your will lose the track as the line of the track will be maintained by 'Sri Guru". One should realize that if we do not submit to him completely today, we will have to do so in the future world, when that submission will profit no one.
Sri Guru Padaravindarpana mastuSource: TIMES, Author: Sir  Maulana Wahiduddin Khan
With regardsKameswarananda   |

|    |

|    |         Yahoo Mail stationery     |