[Advaita-l] Need information on a book

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Fri Oct 20 23:55:50 EDT 2017

Hello,             Some of the Prayaschitta Khanda was written in the following book.
nityostava (sanskrit) cast? is Rs.400/- I enquired from gopal-Siva publications from Koti.  the book is available.Guruvu guru told me to purchase this book. You can purchase this as we don't purchase any books, just we do the service to the guru as ordered by him. Dr. M.Kameswara RaoSenior Scientist, P&T Division,Defence Research & Development Establishment, Ministry of Defence, Govt of IndiaJhansi Road, Gwalior-474002,IndiaPh 91-(0)751-2390368(0) Imp Note:The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments if any.