[Advaita-l] The Glory of Sannyasa

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Oct 24 05:20:33 EDT 2017

praNAms Sri Kameswararao prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Namaste,                  Bhaskar Ji, in the month of september, you wrote to me that
"  karma phala sanyAsa and karma saNyAsa My views & ascertation/contradictions are here, pls put your comments:

>  prabhuji, kindly pardon me which mail you are referring here?? Pls. let me know.

"Rshi Yajnavalkya was married (twice no less!) but on "cognizing his true svarupa" as you said left the grhastha ashrama.

>  This has been said by Sri Jaldhar prabhuji, today for which I have commented with regard to post jnana action by the jnAni.

There can be Sannyasa from Karma phala but not the other way as sannayasa from Karma.

>  Kindly elaborate.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar