[Advaita-l] The Glory of Sannyasa

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 05:21:12 EDT 2017

Pranams Sri Bhaskar Prabhu ji,

Yes, Katha upanishad is collection of sayings of katha rishi. I heard it in
a discourse by Swami Tadrupanand ji in Gujarati. I quoted him from my
memory. Swamiji has not cited any reference for this claim. Please correct
it if I am wrong.

There is one more upaniṣad in the name of rishi - svataśvatara upaniṣad

So either they are their own teachings or they are characters used to
explain eternal teachings. I would also like to have opinion of your and
other members.

Hare Krishna
Sujal