[Advaita-l] Accounting for Brahman appearing as the world

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Sep 8 07:19:07 EDT 2017

Joke can be turned back to you. If everything like a Jada Vastu Pot is Brahman for you why not the Bhranta Jeeva also. That Bhranta Jeeva also is Brahman only because in this Universe there is nothing but Brahman only.
Brahman is Jada, He is Chetana Vastu, Jnani and Bhranta also. Therefore let Bhranta Jeeva Brahman create everything and become even more Bhranta. But he is still Brahman only.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Oh!! What you said is not a joke, it is a profound truth of vedAnta.  BrahmadAshA brahmadAsA brahmaiveme kitavAH, brahma kAmamayaH krOdhamayaH adharmamayaH and finally ataH AdeshaH neti neti …if each and everything brahmamaya whereis the question of joke here??  Sakala charAchara vastu is brahmamaya only and it is not upAsya brahma it is jneya brahma needs to be understood with the Atmaikatva drushti…yattu sarvAtmabhAvAt arvAk vAlAgramAtramapi anyatvena drushyate nAhamasmeeti tadavasthA avidyA.  So, though what I said jokingly, in reply you said vedAnta paramArtha siddhAnta.  My praNAms to you prabhuji.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar