[Advaita-l] Accounting for Brahman appearing as the world

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 11:55:07 EDT 2017

Namaste Praveen ji and Subbu ji
Many things to carefully dwell upon. Thank you for all the contemplation.

Praveen ji wrote
​Yes, I am indeed saying that and more.
Finally, to stretch this idea, I will always use ahaM as a substitute for
any word brahma anywhere in the shAstras, adding upAdhis if required
​; to me, t
his is DSV.

That sounds like authentic DSV- based sadhana.

Om
Raghav

On 07-Sep-2017 5:19 PM, "V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l" <