[Advaita-l] List of fake gurus - as per Akhil Bharatiya Akhada Parishad (ABAP)

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 11:55:33 EDT 2017

Namaste

Kerala is moving to Zero Hindu population with Huge Gulf money flowing in
and Huge Church money and anti Hindu activities of Communists. The three
forces will make Hindu population smaller and smaller. It is a race between
Kerala and West Bengal which one will become 100% non Hindu faster. Even
today only 1.76% of Kerala population is Brahmins.

On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 4:22 PM, kuntimaddi sadananda via Advaita-l <

> PraNAms
> The list does not include in Hindu-Gurus - even though they do not use the
> word, Guru. There are lot of them in Kerala trying to convert people to
> their group.
> Hari Om!Sadananda---------------------------------------
>
>    On Monday, September 11, 2017, 3:18:03 AM EDT, Venkata sriram P via
> Advaita-l <advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org> wrote:
>
>  Namaste,
>
> The Apex Body of Hindu Sadhus - Akhil Bharatiya Akhada Parishad (ABAP) has
> released list of fake sadhus and this would be updated further.
>
> //////////
>
> https://in.yahoo.com/news/ram-rahim-asaram-hindu-sadhus-034053079.html
>
> ///////////
>
> Here are the 14 self-styled godmen, who have made it to the list:
>
> •    Asaram Bapu (Asumal Sirumalani)
> •    Sukhbinder Kaur (Radhe Maa)
> •    Sachchidanand Giri (Sachin Datta)
> •    Gurmeet Singh of Dera Sacha Sauda
> •    Om Baba (Vivekanand Jha)
> •    Nirmal Baba (Nirmaljeet Singh)
> •    Ichchadhari Bhimanand (Shivmurti Dwivedi)
> •    Swami Asimanand
> •    Om Namah Shivay Baba
> •    Narayan Sai
> •    Rampal
> •    Acharya Kushmuni
> •    Brahaspati Giri
> •    Malkhan Singh
>
> I have few more to add like Ramananda Maharishi, Somnath Maharishi, Sri
> Sri Ravi Sankar, Brahmarishi Subhash Patri etc. who proclaim themselves not
> less than Maharishi & Brahmarishi.
>
> The list would be further updated after due discussions in Kasi.
>
> The self-styled gurus have risen like mushrooms in every nook & corner.
> Innocent & gullible people need to be careful in future. Considering the
> today's environment, one's best gurus are mother, father, gayatri mantra
> and acharya sankara bhagavatpada.
>
> regs,
> sriram

-Venkatesh