[Advaita-l] tarpana vichaara / vidhi

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Sep 20 02:36:12 EDT 2017

uurjam vahantiiramrutam ghrutam payah keelaalam paristrtaggusvadhAstha tarpayata mey pitruun.

praNAms Sri Venkateshwaran prabhuji and Sri Subbu prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Thanks for the clarification by quoting the transliterated and its meaning.  May I know the source of this ?? is it purANa shloka or mantra from veda  ??  No question of swerving  from the deva pitru kAryaM when the shruti taitireeya advising it.  Though we cannot always have idamittham or authentic or convincing answers / conclusions  with regard to : why, how, when, what questions to vedic karma-s / rituals we have to do it with  all Shraddha, bhakti without caring much about the logical deficiencies.  Thanks once again.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar