[Advaita-l] Spiritual Calendar

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Feb 13 01:33:44 EST 2018

On Mon, 12 Feb 2018, Kartik Vashishta via Advaita-l wrote:

> Hari OM!
> Sadar Pranam,
>
> Is there a spiritual calendar, in particular one with Trayodashi tithis?

Online?  There are several.  All of them use the drgganit method.  I don't
know if there are any using the suryasiddhanta method.

The one I use (I am not affiliated in any way just a happy user) is
https://www.mypanchanga.com/  This site gives panchangas for many
different places on earth which is important because if you live outside
India, you cannot use an Indian panchanga. It will not account for
differences in latitude and longitude.  (The earth is after all round.)